Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Prayer for You

Pax4evr

Female, Age Private, Durham, NC

To My WebSite Friends:

I share with you a prayer I recently wrote to a longtime friend. May it extend the same grace to you at this season of the year:

My Prayer for You

May your hopes and dreams soon be realized.
May your problems and troubles soon be minimized
May God reward you for your faithfulness.
As I thank you always for your thoughtfulness
For your deeds, advice and words of wisdom,
And your prayers for me and those other loved ones
And that includes you. . .
So whatever you do . . .
May you continue to receive good things in due time
That the Universe through God has to offer to you.
And into your life His sunbeams will unexpectedly shine.
So take time to enjoy life while you may.
And believe that a change for your life . . .
Is truly going to come . . .
Soon -- One fine day.
By MEW

May His Peace and Blessings be poured out richly upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment