Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Boys Choir of Harlem - Glory To God



             Boys Choir of Harlem  -  Glory To God


         Boys Choir of Harlem - We Shall Overcome

 

        Boys Choir of Harlem - Let There Be Peace on Earth



        Monifah & Harlem Boys Choir - Jesus is Love

David said, "I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed" (Psalm 119:46).


           Boys Choir of Harlem - Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me.... I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now, I see.


        Boys Choir of Harlem -  Precious Lord



         HARLEM BOYS CHOIR-A CHANGE IS GON COME



      HARLEM BOYS CHOIR - I Can Tell the World



          HARLEM BOYS CHOIR -  Agnus Dei





No comments:

Post a Comment