Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dear God



                              I'll trust You


Dear God I thank you for all you do in my life
I thank you for my family, my friends and love ones.
I thank you for all the pains, sicknesses and disappointments that came to me.
They helped me to learn about life, learn the real about right and wrong and the reasons to just do the right thing.

I have learned that you are my God and I am your creation.
My life is to praise you and glorify you.
You have let me know that you gave your Son so I can be with you in glory.

I smile because I know and I am happy that you have helped me to see the path. You have stopped me when I have tried to go my own way, you have protected me when I have been in danger and doing the wrong thing.
Please dear God help me to do your work for my life.
I love you God and praise you, I thank you always for your love!
              Amen, Amen, Amen

         Psalm 8 - The Praise & Worship Songs Of Richard Smallwood
          Billy Preston - You Can't Beat God Giving (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment